Mental Management Seminar: Saturday, May 14, 2016 9am-5pm
Location: Hopkins High School
2400 Lindbergh Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55305
Learn the core principles of Lanny Bassham's Mental Management® System; lecture format without dogs; 9am-5pm.
Saturday's Mental Management® Seminar will be an interactive discussion format without dogs. You will also receive Lanny Bassham's book: “With Winning in Mind", and a high quality Performance Journal to track your training progress (a $25 value). This seminar is ideal for anyone competing in any dog performance sport including agility, nose work, obedience, and conformation; and you will even see it benefiting other aspects of your life!
Saturday's Workshop Details:
- What Olympic champions know that you may not
- A model to understand the elements of performance
- An understanding of how we create pressure and how we can use this pressure to our advantage
- The proven Mental Management® System™ to focus and mentally perform under pressure to the best of our abilities
- Understanding expectations
- Learn an effective method for setting goals – “Backwards from Perfect”
- Learn how and why to track your training performance
- Learn how to become a more effective, efficient and successful competitor and have fun doing it!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in buying lunch, please add it to your cart BEFORE you check out.
Once you add an item to your cart, Please click on the orange box in the upper right hand corner of your browser to be directed to the checkout page; where you can enter all your information to complete the checkout process. An automated email will be sent to you to confirm your payment.
Please use the BACK button on your browser to return to the Mental Management Seminar Page.